Please note - We're sold out for inside seating but can still take a few more pay at the door RSVP's for sitting outside on the deck. It's still a good seat but you should bring your own folding chair in case it's needed. Also dress for the 60-54 degree weather that's forecast.
Door & BBQ Time: 7:00 pm EDT Friday 10/20/17
Showtime: 8:00 pm EDT Friday 10/20/17
See FAQ's below
How to attend:
1. To assure seating please email an RSVP request to BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com and we'll typically reply confirming your RSVP within 24 hrs.
2. OR text/call your RSVP request to Billy's personal assistant 865-603-8676. We'll reply soon as possible to confirm seating is available.
Russell Smith & The Amazing Rhythm Aces™ -
40 years ago in a Memphis recording studio The Amazing Rhythm Aces™ made their first album, “Stacked Deck”. To Russell Smith, Billy Earheart, Butch McDade, Byrd Burton, James Hooker and Jeff Davis it was simply American music - a mixed bag of deep musical roots that had drawn them together. Their fans didn't seem to care about labels and for more than two decades, songs like "Third Rate Romance", "Amazing Grace (Used To Be Her Favorite Song)" and the Grammy-winning "The End Is Not In Sight" would remain etched in the hearts and minds of a generation as benchmarks of popular music's better days. After one personnel change, with Duncan Cameron replacing Burton on guitar, recording six more albums and touring with everyone from Willie Nelson and Jimmy Buffet to Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles the group disbanded in 1981, but its songs lived on as radio staples and its albums were coveted by collectors, while Russell Smith, lead singer and songwriter of the Aces went on to a successful career as a songwriter, solo artist and as front man, ”Rug” Burns in MCA’s bluegrass/soul band Run C&W. In 1995 the original Aces teamed up to record a collection of their best-known material. Titled “Ride Again” and released on their own Breaker Records label, it was their first-ever CD. Reaction was positive. The band played a few club dates, and then booked a tour of Australia, where they'd always enjoyed a large following. Interest was booming stateside as well, and the Aces returned to play venues throughout the US. In late '96 they recorded “Out Of The Blue”, an album of new material also released on Breaker. By 1997, the re-formation was official; the Aces were back as a full-time band. Their third CD, “Chock Full Of Country Goodness”, featured more of Russell Smith's uniquely rich songwriting and the kind of soul-stirring playing that have kept fans loyal for more than two decades. “Midnight Communion” is The Aces newest studio album, recorded at Cypress Moon Productions, Sheffield, AL.
Real music for real life….The Amazing Rhythm Aces.
Food & Drink:
Slow smoked pork BBQ will be available when the doors open at 7pm EST, or 1 hr before the posted showtime. We don't sell the BBQ, but only suggest you tip the smoke master if you choose to eat with us. The average tip is $5 a plate since he spends about 8 hrs keeping the fire and smoke going.
We don't provide drinks so be sure to BYOB or drink of choice. Personal coolers that fit under your seat are fine. Of course you must be over 21 yrs old to drink alcohol. Also please drink responsibly, or have a designated driver. If we notice a guest on The Station's property who appears to be impaired we reserve the right to intervene in order to stop them from driving. We'll be happy to help make any necessary arrangements to assure you get home safe.
- Is it ok to BYOB or bring in small cooler? Yes feel free to BYOB or drink of choice, and bringing in a small cooler is fine. No charge to uncork your bottle since it's actually self service.
- Is it assigned seating? No it's festival seating but every seat is a great seat!
- Should we bring our own chairs? No, we have plenty of seating.
- Can we bring chips, snacks, or side dishes to share? Yea sure it's fine, and appreciated, but not required.
- What's the address? 4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777.
- Do you have a restroom? Yes we have an indoor restroom.
- Do you accept credit cards? No when paying at door we only accept cash at this time. We recommend you bring extra cash to buy artists CD's and merch.
- Can we bring the kids? Keep in mind some folks bring adult beverages, and The Station's certainly not a bar environment. but rather a listening room. We must respect folks paying to listen to the music, so we prefer kids be 12 yrs or older to attend our shows. That said we're reasonable folks so contact us if you need to request an under 12 exception.
- Can I go ahead and RSVP for future shows on your schedule? Yes please feel free to RSVP for any posted show.
Email BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com or text/call my lovely assistant Sarah at 865-603-8676 with any questions. For more info follow us on Facebook at http://www.miserstation.com