Join us Saturday for a fun evening of great music and BBQ as Pierce Avenue rolls into The Station!!
Cover: $15.00 (cash at the door)
Showtime: 8:00 pm EDT
Doors Open: 7:00 pm EDT
How to attend:
1. To assure seating please email an RSVP request to BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com
2. Or text/call your RSVP request to 865-250-8272. I'll reply soon as possible* to confirm seating is available.
*If you send an RSVP request day of show, there could be a delay in confirming your seat since I may already be at The Station with poor cell coverage by Verizon.
Food & Drink:
Slow smoked pork BBQ will be available 1 hr before the show when the doors open at 7pm. We don't sell the BBQ, but only suggest you tip the smoke master if you choose to eat with us. The average tip is $5 or more a plate since he spends about 8 hrs keeping the fire and smoke going. We don't provide drinks so feel free to BYOB or drink of choice. Personal coolers that fit under your seat are fine. Of course please drink responsibly or have a designated driver.
The Station's Address:
4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777
One could say Pierce Avenue is in perfect harmony. Made up of husband and wife Tony and Jaime Pierce, the duo has paired their love for each other with their affinity for music, meshing their solo chops to create a soulful, southern-fringed sound unique to most up-and-coming Nashville hopefuls. Embracing their authentic country roots with twang and sass, the high-octane duo delivers high-energy performances laced with flawless harmonies that leave no doubt in the listener the two have become one.
In the early years, Tony and Jaime pursued solo careers until they met after performing at Cowboys Dancehall in Arlington, TX. Soon after, they began dating, fell in love and discovered that together their creativity and musical talent thrived. The couple made the move to Nashville in 2010 and Tony's seasoned guitar skills landed him a gig with Broken Bow Recording artist, Dustin Lynch. Meanwhile, Jaime continued her solo career under the stage name Jayme Lynn Scott, garnering Top 30 success on Music Row's "Country Breakout Chart" with her song "Diggin In." The song also held the No. 1 spot for ten straight weeks on New Music Weekly's Country Chart.
Tony and Jaime joined forces professionally in January 2013. In October 2013, they released their first single as a duo to iTunes, "Take It to the House." They've spent most of this year writing for their debut EP to be released to iTunes in October 2014. "We're old souls," says Tony, "So we wanted to create something that sounded like music we love and grew up with. We just wanted to be real and be ourselves and this is what came out!"
"We're married, so our songs reflect real life situations," states Jaime. "It's not just a party for us, we go through good times and bad times, so it's okay to have a song like, 'Shut Up & Love Me' that talks about a couple having a fight, but wanting to work it out. What you see, is what you get with us! You feel our love and passion for our songs when we're on stage."
Learn more about Pierce Avenue online at http://www.pierceavenue.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pierceavemusic/
- Is it ok to BYOB or bring in small cooler? Yes feel free to BYOB or drink of choice, and bringing in a small cooler is fine. No charge to uncork your bottle since it's actually self service.
- Is it assigned seating? No it's festival seating but every seat is a great seat!
- Should we bring our own chairs? No, we have plenty of seating.
- Can we bring chips, snacks, or side dishes to share? Yea sure it's fine, and appreciated, but not required.
- What's the address? 4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777.
- Do you have a restroom? Yes we have an indoor restroom.
- Do you accept credit cards? No we're cash only at this time. We recommend you bring extra cash to buy artists CD's and merch.
- Can we bring the kids? Keep in mind some folks bring adult beverages, but The Station's certainly not a bar environment. but rather a listening room. We must respect folks paying to listen to the music, so we prefer kids be 12 yrs or older to attend our shows. That said we're reasonable folks so contact us if you need to request an under 12 exception.
Email BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com or text/call 865-250-8272 with any questions. For more info follow us on Facebook at http://www.miserstation.com