Join us Saturday 6/24 at 8:00pm EDT for a fun night of great music and BBQ as we celebrate the music of The Carter Family as "Hello Stranger" Featuring Dale Jett (grandson of A.P. and Sarah Carter) roll into The Station!
Learn More about Hello Stranger and Dale Jett at http://www.dalejett.com/id2.html
Cover: $20.00 (cash only at the door)
Door & BBQ Time: 7:00 pm EDT 6/24/2017
Showtime: 8:00 pm EDT 6/24/2017
Hello Stranger includes Dale Jett, his wife Teresa, and long-time friend Oscar Harris. Singer and musician Jett is a native of Southwest Virginia and a third generation member of the legendary Carter Family. The son of Janette Carter and the grandson of A. P. and Sara Carter, his roots have been heavily steeped within the heart of his family’s musical heritage. This ensemble provides the closest link possible to the music of the original Carter Family.
Jett and Harris have been musical partners and friends for over 20 years. Teresa joined them a few years back, and the three have been playing and recording together ever since. The Carter Family influence is evident as they continue the unbroken circle of music Jett grew up in and that their fans demand. The group also adds an eclectic mixture from songwriters they admire and original tunes resulting in a true Appalachian-Americana experience.
Their performances have included the Carter Family Fold, Barter Theatre, Mountain Stage, the California Autoharp Gathering, the Smithsonian, The Marty Stuart Show, the Grand Ole Opry, the Irish Arts Council of New York City, and many other venues and events across the nation and in Canada.
- FAQs and more details below
How to attend:
1. To assure seating please email an RSVP request to BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com
2. Or text/call your RSVP request to Billy's lovely personal assistant at 865-603-8676. We'll reply soon as possible to confirm your RSVP if seating is available.
3. You can show up without an RSVP if you prefer, and we'll let you know at the door if we have available seats, but some shows do sell out so it's best to RSVP.
Food & Drink:
Slow smoked pork BBQ will be available when the doors open at 7pm EST, or 1 hr before the posted showtime. We don't sell the BBQ, but only suggest you tip the smoke master if you choose to eat with us. The average tip is $5 a plate since he spends about 8 hrs keeping the fire and smoke going. We don't provide drinks so be sure to BYOB or drink of choice. Personal coolers that fit under your seat are fine.
Of course you must be over 21 yrs old to drink alcohol. Also please drink responsibly, or have a designated driver. If we notice a guest on The Station's property who appears to be impaired we reserve the right to intervene in order to stop them from driving. We'll be happy to help make any necessary arrangements to assure you get home safe.
- Should we bring our own chairs? No, we have plenty of seating.
- Is it ok to BYOB or bring in small cooler? Yes if over 21 yrs old feel free to BYOB or drink of choice, and bringing in a small cooler is fine. Just drink responsibly or have a designated driver, and do not bring alcohol if under the age of 21.
- Can we bring chips, snacks, or side dishes to share? Yea sure it's fine, and appreciated, but not required.
- What's the address? 4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777.
- Do you have a restroom? Yes we have an indoor restroom.
- Is smoking or vaping allowed? Smoking and vaping are allowed only outside and away from folks eating on the deck.
- Can we bring the kids? Keep in mind some folks bring adult beverages, and The Station's certainly not a bar environment, but rather a listening room. We must respect folks paying to listen to the music, so kids should be 12 yrs or older to attend our shows. That said we're reasonable folks, and of course you know your kids best, so contact us to request an under 12 exception.
For more info email BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com or text/call Billy's lovely personal assistant at 865-603-8676
#singersongwriter #americanamusic #wdvx #knoxvilletennessee #maryvilletennessee #thecarterfamily #hellodarlin #dalejett