We're still on summer break, but we couldn't refuse this special Wednesday night show our friends Darryl and Sharon Monday are sponsoring for singer-songwriter Jimmy Davis! Their generosity means this is a free NO COVER show! Of course tipping the artist is always an option we encourage.
Checkout show details and FAQ's below, and how to RSVP seating. We'll also have slow smoked BBQ dinner available same as usual.
Artist: Jimmy Davis
With a career that has spanned four decades and traversed more than a million miles, versatile singer-songwriter Jimmy Davis is the literal embodiment of the much too often used term "troubadour". This Memphis, Tennessee native musician, who first graced local stages at age 9, brings an infectious enthusiasm to every performance.
Jimmy's songs have been recorded by Martina McBride, Restless Heart, Tommy Alverson, Reba Russell, Walt Wilkins, as well as a myriad of other recording artists. As a backing vocalist, Jimmy has lent his extensive vocal talents to projects by numerous recording artists including, The North Mississippi Allstars, Jim Dickinson, Johnny Lang, Bernie Leadon, Keith Sykes, Michael Hearne, Toy Caldwell, Susan Marshall, Mark Collie and William Lee Golden. It's Jimmy's warmth, charisma and talent as a writer - performer that endear him to his well known peers.
Wednesday August 16th 8 PM EDT
Door & BBQ Time:
Wednesday August 16th 7 PM EDT
No Cover! This show is sponsored and hosted by our friends Darryl & Sharon Monday! There will be a tip jar for Jimmy and for BBQ if you choose to eat.
How to attend:
1. To assure seating please reply to this email with your RSVP request and pay cash at the door, or 2. Text/call your RSVP request to my awesome assistant Sarah at 865-603-8676. She'll reply soon as possible to confirm. See FAQs below for more info.
Food & Drink:
Slow smoked pork BBQ will be available when the doors open at 7pm EST, or 1 hr before the posted showtime. We don't sell the BBQ, but only suggest you tip the smoke master if you choose to eat with us. The average tip is $5 a plate since he spends about 8 hrs keeping the fire and smoke going.
We don't provide drinks so be sure to BYOB or drink of choice. Personal coolers that fit under your seat are fine. Of course you must be over 21 yrs old to drink alcohol. Also please drink responsibly, or have a designated driver. If we notice a guest on The Station's property who appears to be impaired we reserve the right to intervene in order to stop them from driving. We'll be happy to help make any necessary arrangements to assure you get home safe.
The Station's Address:
4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777
- Is it ok to BYOB or bring in small cooler? Yes feel free to BYOB or drink of choice, and bringing in a small cooler is fine. No charge to uncork your bottle since it's actually self service.
- Is it assigned seating? No it's festival seating but every seat is a great seat!
- Should we bring our own chairs? No, we have plenty of seating.
- Can we bring chips, snacks, or side dishes to share? Yea sure it's fine, and appreciated, but not required.
- What's the address? 4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777.
- Do you have a restroom? Yes we have an indoor restroom.
- Do you accept credit cards? No when paying at door we only accept cash at this time. We recommend you bring extra cash to buy artists CD's and merch.
- Can we bring the kids? Keep in mind some folks bring adult beverages, and The Station's certainly not a bar environment. but rather a listening room. We must respect folks paying to listen to the music, so we prefer kids be 12 yrs or older to attend our shows. That said we're reasonable folks so contact us if you need to request an under 12 exception.
Email BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com or text/call my lovely assistant Sarah at 865-603-8676 with any questions. For more info follow us on Facebook at http://www.miserstation.com