The Loose Hinges are one of our favorite Nashville based bands!
Their talent, song writing, energy, and fun factor are easily recognized, especially when experienced live!
If you love great original songwriting, great guitar work, and great harmonies then you don't want to miss this show!! Please see artist info, show and dinner details, and FAQs below.
Cover: $15.00 (cash only at the door)
Door & BBQ Time: 7:00 pm EDT 9/2/2017
Showtime: 8:00 pm EDT 9/2/2017
How to attend:
1. To assure seating please email an RSVP request to BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com and we'll typically reply confirming your RSVP within 24 hrs.
2. OR text/call your RSVP request to Billy's personal assistant 865-603-8676. We'll reply soon as possible to confirm seating is available.
3. You can show up without an RSVP if you prefer, and we'll let you know at the door if we have available seats. Some shows do sell out so it's best to RSVP.
“The sky is the limit for this duo,” an observant reviewer noted of the Nashville singer/songwriter team, The Loose Hinges. Eliot Houser and Kris McCarthy-Houser write roots-based songs that are intelligent, beautiful and edgy. Their music is at once refreshing and unique. A tapestry of harmonies, rich guitar underpinnings, and sultry vocals are the hallmarks of The Loose Hinges.
The critics are quick to point out there is no stereotype in what the McCarthy-Housers produce. In the truest sense, The Loose Hinges are indie artists.
Some of their best tunes are rootsy; others are decidedly Americana; more are unmistakably rock. The standouts, however, go even deeper exploring the traditional roots of blues and jazz with Eliot’s uniquely structured, layered guitar work while Kris’s seductive vocals float like silk with an authenticity that’s hard to find.
Learn more about the Loose Hinges online at http://theloosehinges.com
Food & Drink:
Slow smoked pork BBQ will be available when the doors open at 7pm EST, or 1 hr before the posted showtime. We don't sell the BBQ, but only suggest you tip the smoke master if you choose to eat with us. The average tip is $5 a plate since he spends about 8 hrs keeping the fire and smoke going. We don't provide drinks so be sure to BYOB or drink of choice. Personal coolers that fit under your seat are fine.
Of course you must be over 21 yrs old to drink alcohol. Also please drink responsibly, or have a designated driver. If we notice a guest on The Station's property who appears to be impaired we reserve the right to intervene in order to stop them from driving. We'll be happy to help make any necessary arrangements to assure you get home safe.
- Should we bring our own chairs? No, we have plenty of seating.
- Is it ok to BYOB or bring in small cooler? Yes if over 21 yrs old feel free to BYOB or drink of choice, and bringing in a small cooler is fine. Just drink responsibly or have a designated driver, and do not bring alcohol if under the age of 21.
- Can we bring chips, snacks, or side dishes to share? Yea sure it's fine, and appreciated, but not required.
- What's the address? 4206 Miser Station Road, Louisville TN 37777.
- Do you have a restroom? Yes we have an indoor restroom.
- Is smoking or vaping allowed? Smoking and vaping are allowed only outside and away from folks eating on the deck.
- Can we bring the kids? Keep in mind some folks bring adult beverages, and The Station's certainly not a bar environment, but rather a listening room. We must respect folks paying to listen to the music, so kids should be 12 yrs or older to attend our shows. That said we're reasonable folks, and of course you know your kids best, so contact us to request an under 12 exception.
For more info email BillyHubbardMusic@gmail.com or text/call Billy's assistant Sarah at 865-603-8676
#singersongwriter #americanamusic #wdvx #knoxvilletennessee #maryvilletennessee #knoxvilletnmusic #livemusic #maryvilletnmusic #theloosehinges