The Harbor is located in LaFollette, Tennessee at 2140 Jacksboro Pike, just behind Pizza Hut. This beautiful community is among the top areas in the state for issues such as drug abuse and poverty. The Harbor will serve our area as both a refuge for believers and an outreach among one of the nation's most fertile mission fields.
We are passionate about our relationship with Christ and excited that He has chosen us to impact others with the Gospel. We exist for the purpose of glorifying God and changing the statistics of our community!
Pastor James and Rebekah Coffey invite you to come and worship with us on Sunday at 10:30A and Wednesday at 7:00P.
We offer Harbor Kidz service during Sunday worship for 6 weeks thru 5th grade.
On Wednesdays we offer Harbor Kidz (6 weeks thru 5th grade), The Wave for Harbor Students (6th grade and up), and adult Bible Study all occurring simultaneously.
What We Believe:
The Harbor has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of doctrine.
• The Harbor believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God.
• In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
• That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
• That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
• That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
• In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
• Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
• In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
• We believe that the full Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and the baptism in the Holy Ghost with speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
• In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
• In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
• In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked
We exist to glorify God and change statistics of our area. We want to be the hope, help, and home in our community.
Sunday 10:30 am
Wednesday 7:00 pm
Our mission can be summed up in three words: Help, Hope, and Home
FInd help and help others!
Find hope and be the hope!