Our stores are the official park stores where every purchase benefits the park.
Official nonprofit partner of Great Smoky Mountains National Park since 1953.
User’s Comment Policy
We encourage your comments on Great Smoky Mountains Association’s Facebook page, and hope everyone will join the discussions. We can't respond to every comment, but we will do our best to accurately answer questions and share the latest, most up-to-date information available to us.
We encourage photographers and videographers to add park-related content to GSMA’s Facebook page. By adding content, the photographer/videographer gives GSMA the right to repost within Facebook but does not give up her/her ownership of said content. GSMA will not use added content outside Facebook without the author’s permission.
We do our best to review comments as they're posted, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product generally won't make the cut. Posts that are factually incorrect will also be removed.
We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are out-of-bounds and will not be allowed. Statements of a political nature, wherein a side is clearly taken against another, will also be removed.
That's the plain English version; here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on GSMA-sponsored Facebook page, you give GSMA the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by GSMA in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or "spam."
GSMA reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user's access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify GSMA against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Official Park Store Locations and Hours
Cades Cove Visitor Center
Open every day except Christmas Day.
January 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
February 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
March 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
April – Aug. 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sept. – Oct. 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Great Smoky Mountains Association supports the perpetual preservation of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the national park system by promoting greater public understanding and appreciation through education, interpretation, and research.