Welcome to the VisitClevelandTN Facebook page!
This is a place to share what all of us love about visiting and living in Cleveland, TN! We encourage you to submit your thoughts, questions, suggestions, and links. Because this is a family-friendly page, we ask you to play nice and keep your posts clean by following our posting guidelines:
VisitClevelandTN POSTING GUIDELINES
By posting words and photos on the VisitClevelandTN Facebook Fan Page, you are assuming full responsibility for the content you submit. You agree that the content is your own, and you agree to hold VisitClevelandTN harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
We don’t want to remove your content. Follow the guidelines below, and your posts will be etched in VisitClevelandTN gold for eternity!
We will intervene and remove content at our discretion if any posts:
- Contain profanities, obscenities, vulgarities, sexual or inappropriate content
- Contain divisive or hateful content that perpetuates discrimination based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Attack an individual or a group
- Appear to be SPAM or SPAM-like in nature
- Appears to contain a link to a virus
- Contains personal contact information (email, phone number, physical address, etc.)
Thanks again for checking out our Facebook page – now tell us what you LOVE about Cleveland, TN!
The Official VisitClevelandTN Facebook Page!