Originally founded by Frances Gould in 1936, this studio has consistently provided quality dance training for the youth of Cleveland and Bradley County. Ownership transferred to Ms. Paula Duff in the early seventies, and the Ms. Carolyn Clark consolidated with Ms. Duff in the early 1990’s. Connie Gatlin became owner in 2005, and subsequently moved the studio to its new location in the Old Woolen Mill.
In 2016, we are thrilled to announce that Cleveland City Ballet Bang-A-Rang Productions is now an arts foundation that will continue into the future as a 501C-3 non-profit federal arts foundation. As a matter of distinction, Cleveland City Ballet is the oldest, continuously running arts business in the state of Tennessee. By establishing this business as a non-profit foundation, it helps ensure that it can continue well into the future.
Cleveland City Ballet