Welcome to our Facebook page! Robert Cheek has practiced law in Knoxville, Tennessee since 1992, and has been around law offices his entire life (since 1962). He has successfully represented thousands of clients, and can help you with your legal needs.
ABOUT ROBERT CHEEK, ATTORNEY:
In the event Mr. Cheek is not the best attorney for your situation, he will freely tell you so and refer you to the best attorney for you. He routinely helps clients with bodily injury claims, personal injury matters, wrongful death claims, automobile accident cases, trucking accident claims, motorcycle accident cases, medical malpractice actions, product liability claims, insurance claims, family law matters, probate and estate cases, incorporations, collections, criminal law, juvenile law and business law matters.
Mr. Cheek is one of few attorneys with a Lifetime Membership in the leading trial lawyer’s organization in the state of Tennessee, the Tennessee Association for Justice (www.tnaj.org). He is also a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and a two time graduate of the University of Tennessee. Check out his blog, which is linked to this website. You will soon discover that Robert Cheek is a lawyer who truly cares for his clients, and who does his very best to help everyone in their times of need. Mr. Cheek can be reached anytime by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling (865) 693-1700.
Robert Cheek earned his J.D. Degree from the University of Tennessee in 1992, where he was awarded accolades for his excellence in comparative law. Mr. Cheek's undergraduate work was also completed at the University of Tennessee in 1988, where he earned a B.S. in Communications.
Robert's father, the late Bob Cheek, was a very well-known Knoxville lawyer during the 1950's up until his death in 1989. Known by children that he helped as "Mr. Big Hat", he had over 100 colored Stetson cowboy hats that he wore on a daily basis. He also carried a gun with him, often into court! He never used the gun, but loved people and was known as a very generous man and an outstanding lawyer. He founded the prestigious law firms Cheek, Taylor and Groover, Cheek and Campbell and Robert L. Cheek & Associates.
Immediately out of law school, Robert Cheek, Jr. became a co-founder with the law firm Roberts & Cheek. After several years of practice in the firm, Mr. Cheek believed that in starting his own practice, he could be more effective in helping people deal with a variety of legal issues. In 1996, Mr. Cheek founded the Law Office of Robert L. Cheek. Since then, Mr. Cheek has represented numerous high-profile clients in State and Federal Courts. Working as a sole practitioner has allowed Mr.Cheek to fully realize his passion for helping people at all levels of During the past two decades Mr. Cheek has focused on personal injury law, automobile, motorcycle and and trucking accident claims, medical malpractice claims, insurance claims, workers' compensation claims, family law, probate and estate law and criminal law.
Mr. Cheek practices throughout the state of Tennessee and focuses on cities and counties in East Tennessee, including Maryville and Alcoa (Blount County), Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge (Sevier County), Lenoir City, Tellico Village and Loudon (Loudon County), Powell, Bearden, Carter, Halls, Farragut and Knoxville (Knox County), Kingston, Harriman and Rockwood (Roane County), Dandridge (Jefferson County), Morristown (Hamblen County), Greeneville (Greene County), Rutledge (Grainger County), Maynardville (Union County), Athens (McMinn County), Madisonville (Monroe County), Crossville (Cumberland County), Cookeville (Putnam County), Johnson City and Jonesboro (Washington County) and Jacksboro (Campbell County).
PROFESSIONAL AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS:
Mr. Cheek is active in a number of professional and charitable organizations, and is one of few Lifetime members of the Tennessee Association for Justice (TNAJ), formerly known as the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Mr. Cheek founded Christian Legal Ministries in 2008, and has a heart for helping Christian missionaries. Robert treats every client with respect and integrity, and can be contacted at (865) 693-1700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR LAW FIRMS SERVICES:
Our Services include:
• Auto Accident Claims
• Civil Litigation
• Construction Law
• Criminal Defense
• Dog Bite Law
• Employee Benefits
• Family Law
• Juvenile Law
• Medical Malpractice
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Negligence Cases
• Personal Injury
• Products Liability
• Real Estate Laws
• Trucking Accident Claims
• Wills and Trusts
• Workers' Compensation
Professional Organizations and Governmental Agencies
• Tennessee Association for Justice (www.tnaj.org)
• Knoxville Bar Association (www.knoxbar.org)
• Tennessee Bar Association (www.tba.org)
• Nashville Bar Association (www.nashvillebar.org)
• Chattanooga Bar Association (www.chatbar.org)
• Memphis Bar Association (www.memphisbar.org)
Legal and Other Resources
• University of Tennessee College of Law (www.law.utk.edu)
• State of Tennessee (www.tennesseeanytime.org) Note: This is a great website, and includes the following types of information: driver's license; city and county websites; children and family resources (DHS); visitor, state park and recreational information; traffic and roadway information; business, corporate and secretary of state information; license and permit information; doing business with the State of Tennessee; education information, employment information; weather, maps and other general information about Tennessee; the Tennessee Code, Tennessee Rules and Regulations; Tennessee clerks; Tennessee city and county information; voting information, state employee information and even federal information.
• Knoxville News-Sentinel (www.knoxnews.com)
• Tennessee Code, Tennessee and U.S. Constitution (www.michie.com/tennessee)
• Tennessee dog bit laws (http://dogbitelaw.com/mixed-dog-bite-statute-states/tennessee.html)
• A great way to network (www.linkedin.com). Look for me there!
• Another great way to network (www.facebook.com). Look for the fan pages of Robert Cheek, Attorney and Law Office of Robert Cheek. Please become a fan!
• www.robertcheek.com. I am blogging several times per week. Look me up!
Robert Cheek, Attorney