With more than 24 years of mortgage origination and banking experience, I have helped many people achieve their goal of homeownership. A native of Knoxville, I graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in Business Management.
In addition to my years of experience in the mortgage business, I have a vast knowledge of many lines of business within the bank including small business sales, financial services, branch management and equity wholesale. I am excited to be a part of a mortgage company backed by a strong institution like SunTrust Bank and look forward to helping you Light the Way to Financial Well Being.
I have experience in a variety of mortgage financing options for every stage of homeownership, including:
• Conventional fixed rate and adjustable rate loan programs
• FHA and VA loans
• Guaranteed Rural Housing Loans
• First-time home buyer financing options
• Affordable housing solutions
• Specialty financing for licensed medical physicians or dentists through the Doctor Loan Program
• Custom-built financing for custom-built homes with construction-to-permanent financing
• Jumbo financing for homes requiring larger loan amounts
• Financing solutions for vacation/second homes and investment properties
• Flexible options for accessing your home's equity when you need additional funds
• Mortgage refinancing options that could lower your monthly payment and save you money each month
Whether you want to buy a house, build your dream home or refinance your existing mortgage, I can help you find the financing solution that's right for you. I look forward to providing you with great customer service and straightforward information to help you make the best decisions possible. I look forward to assisting with any of your mortgage lending needs!
My goal with this Page is to connect with you and get to know you. To ensure that a productive, secure and helpful experience is fostered, I do ask that you adhere to Facebook’s Terms and Polices and that you keep these House Rules in mind:
1. Please be respectful: Good, honest discussion that incorporates everyone’s opinions is valued on this Page. However, you are asked to remain respectful at all times. Posts that are off-topic or attacking in nature; attacks on those who post about their experiences (positive and negative); and posts that tag others will not be tolerated and will be removed. SunTrust is not liable for information posted on other Facebook Pages.
2. Protect your information: I want to keep you and your account information safe, so it’s probably best if you don’t share it with everyone that visits my page. If you mistakenly do this, I’ll use my discretion and remove it. Should you need customer service help, please email the SunTrust Customer Care Team at AskSunTrust@suntrust.com.
3. Think before you type: Hopefully it goes without saying, but any posts containing offensive language, inappropriate content, hate speech or spam will be removed. Such posts may result in your dismissal from this community.
4. Avoid irrelevant posts: Please refrain from comments focusing on selling a product or service, as well as posts that drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain. This isn’t the place for those, and they will be removed. Such posts may result in your dismissal from the community.
5. Are you a SunTrust mortgage client? If so, thank you for your business! If you have questions about your specific circumstance, I cannot address them on Facebook in order to safeguard your personal information and maintain your privacy. If you have a question about a mortgage, please call me at 865-560-7234. If you have questions or concerns regarding other SunTrust accounts, products or services, call the SunTrust Customer Care Team at 800-SUNTRUST or email AskSunTrust@suntrust.com.
6. Let’s hear it for my SunTrust teammates: My fellow teammates are invaluable, and I love to hear your good words about them. In the event that you have something less than positive to share, I ask that you respect my teammates’ privacy by not posting any personal information about them on this Facebook Page. Feel free to email AskSunTrust@suntrust.com to address your concerns.
[^] Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. - NMLS #2915, 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, toll free 1-800-634-7928. CA: licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, IL: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee, MA: Mortgage Lender license #-ML-2915, NH: licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department, NJ: Mortgage Banker License - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and RI: Rhode Island Licensed Lender.
[^] SunTrust Bank Member FDIC SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender ©2015 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage and How can we help you shine? are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
As a SunTrust Mortgage Loan Officer, I proudly serve the East Tennessee region. I am committed to helping you fulfill your dreams of home ownership.