Fort Loudoun Medical Center Highlights:
- An 87,000-square-foot facility, with a two-story medical office building next door
- 50 beds with all-new bedside charting technology
- State-of-the-art imaging: CT, MRI, radiology, nuclear medicine, and mammography. A Picture Archiving and Communications System allows for the capture, storage and transmittal of images by computer.
- Emergency Department complete with 12 suites including pediatrics, cardiac/trauma, orthopedic, cast, and gynecology
- All new surgical suites for endoscopy; ear, nose and throat; gynecology; ophthalmology; orthopedic; podiatry; pulmonology, and general non-invasive procedures
- Women's Imaging Division offering mammography, ultrasound and bone density testing
- Private family waiting areas in each unit
- Central registration
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms
- Full-service cafeteria with exciting new menus
- Private chapel
- Helipad for emergency transportation
- An increasing number of physicians representing a growing list of specialties
Fort Loudoun Medical Center does not own or control content linked to or posted on this social media website by third parties, including images, video, or commentary. Further, Fort Loudoun does not endorse any product, service, views, or content displayed by third parties on this site. Fort Loudoun employees are bound by a Code of Conduct, as well as policies and procedures, and all content linked to or posted on this website must be consistent with the requirements of the same. Fort Loudoun reserves the right to remove any posts that in its discretion contain objectionable or inappropriate content. As a condition of posting on or linking content to this website, you agree to indemnify Fort Loudoun Medical Center against any legal claims related to such posted or linked material, including damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, and expenses.
Join us for another $5 Jewelry and Accessories Sale benefitting our employee giving campaign called WeCare. The times are correct! This is an AROUND THE CLOCK SALE...
Ready to make a great move in your healthcare career? Attend our job fair on Monday, March 26 to learn about available positions at Fort Loudoun Medical Center....
Join us for our annual tree lighting and teddy bear drive at Fort Loudoun Medical Center! Each year we kick off the holidays at the hospital with a message from...
Join us for a fundraiser benefiting our employee giving campaign, WeCare, on Monday, December 11, from 8 am to 4 pm. Payroll deduction will be available for Covenant...
Join Fort Loudoun Medical Center for a career fair and community meet and greet on November 3. Two sessions will be held at 11am and 3pm. Those wishing to attend...