Session Times for Rachel: M/W 5-6 pm HSS 219
Office Hours for Rachel: M 2:30-3:30
Session Times for Merit Azab: T/R 5-6 pm HSS 219
Office hours: M:12-1, T:3-4, F: 2-3 in Greve Hall 320
Can't wait to see you!
So You Want to Leave a Comment on the UTK SI Facebook Page? Here Are a Few Things to Keep in Mind.
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, is dedicated to forging lasting bonds with its many constituencies, particularly in the area of social networks. As the university is the appropriate arena for discussion, debate, and the healthy exchange of ideas, comments are not moderated prior to being posted to our Facebook page. We welcome your enthusiasm for our university and its academic programs.
We do, however, provide the following guidelines:
• We encourage thoughtful discussion, debate and differing viewpoints, with the understanding that all comments on UT Knoxville’s page must be civil, respectful, and appropriate for our audience. That audience includes prospective students, current students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, fans, and community members.
• When leaving comments, we encourage our fans to remain on topic, to respond directly to the content at hand, and to be mindful that their comments are public and are publicly attached to their personal Facebook profiles. Also, it's preferable not to post comments in ALL CAPS to get your point across, as this is interpreted as shouting.
• We will not tolerate use of lewd, offensive, libelous, demeaning, or otherwise hurtful or hateful speech directed toward either individuals or groups. Name calling and threats of violence—even theoretical—aimed at those with whom you disagree are inappropriate and are not conducive to a civil debate. We reserve the right—but assume no obligation—to delete such comments, and report offenders as appropriate.
• Mere disagreement with a particular article, posting, or with other commenters will NOT in and of itself be grounds for a comment's removal.
• We do not permit messages selling products or promoting commercial or other ventures. We will delete such messages without notice.
• Upon request of individuals named in comments, some comments may also be removed.
Session Times: M/W 5-6 pm in HSS 219
Office Hours: M 2:30-3:30, W 11:15-12:15, R 12:45-1:45 Greve 320
(these are for Rachel)
Can't wait to see you!
Help students learn proper study techniques and learn the more difficult material in General Chemistry II.